A community where relationships are based on dignity, respect, compassion and equality; where everyone feels empowered and safe.
The Center Against Sexual Assault is dedicated to promoting safe and healthy relationships by:
- Supporting and empowering individuals and families impacted by sexual violence
- Providing skills-based prevention, intervention and advocacy services
- Creating opportunities for positive change in our community.
As an organization, we believe:
- Ending sexual violence is a community responsibility
- All individuals should be treated with respect
- In maintaining the highest standards of ethics and confidentiality
- Education can effect change in attitudes and behaviors
- In meeting the needs of all members of our community by deliberately addressing sexual violence and all other forms of oppression
- In serving as leaders for positive change through advocacy and collaboration with community partners
- In promoting peace and non-violence for a better life